- Malattie rare: scoperto nuovo meccanismo alla base dell'invecchiamento precoce
- Giornata Mondiale Suicidio: seconda causa di morte tra i giovani
- Casa Bernadette per le famiglie dei pazienti del Bambino Gesù
- Bambini e diabete: rischio doppio se il fegato è grasso
- Al via il progetto "Spiaggia libera tutti!"
- Medicina di precisione in oncologia: identificato un nuovo bersaglio terapeutico
Bronchopneumology research unit
06 February 2017
We would like to invite applications for one position of clinical research under the active group led by Dr. Renato Cutrera. The position involves undertaking research in pediatric asthma.
The aim of the project is to investigate new technologies to improve the management of preschool asthmatic patients.
Degree in Medicine is requested. Board certificate in Pediatrics as well as clinical and research expertise in the field of pediatric respiratory diseases would be considered an advantage.
A starting 12‐months (renewable up to 36 months) clinical research position starting in 2017 will be awarded to the successful candidate.
Knowledge in English and Italian languages is a requirement to be eligible; knowledge of other languages would be an advantage. Position and salary will depend on qualification and experience.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Applications, including the applicant's CV and the name/address of two reference persons, should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the code OPBG2017/02.
Please contact Dr. Renato Cutrera (email@example.com) for any further information.
|Reference Code||Department/Laboratory/Unit||Requested degree||Research fields||Deadline for submission|