- Pazienti in mare aperto a bordo di Nave Italia
- Aumentano i ricoveri e le prestazioni ambulatoriali. Cresce la produzione scientifica
- Malformazioni cranio-facciali dei bambini: le guide degli esperti del Bambino Gesù
- Gioco d’azzardo, una guida contro la dipendenza
- Malattie del rene nei bambini: scoperte le basi genetiche della sindrome nefrosica
- Conad dona 32 mila euro per l'acquisto di un ecocardiografo portatile
Bronchopneumology research unit
06 February 2017
We would like to invite applications for one position of clinical research under the active group led by Dr. Renato Cutrera. The position involves undertaking research in pediatric asthma.
The aim of the project is to investigate new technologies to improve the management of preschool asthmatic patients.
Degree in Medicine is requested. Board certificate in Pediatrics as well as clinical and research expertise in the field of pediatric respiratory diseases would be considered an advantage.
A starting 12‐months (renewable up to 36 months) clinical research position starting in 2017 will be awarded to the successful candidate.
Knowledge in English and Italian languages is a requirement to be eligible; knowledge of other languages would be an advantage. Position and salary will depend on qualification and experience.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Applications, including the applicant's CV and the name/address of two reference persons, should be submitted to email@example.com, quoting the code OPBG2017/02.
Please contact Dr. Renato Cutrera (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any further information.
|Reference Code||Department/Laboratory/Unit||Requested degree||Research fields||Deadline for submission|