- I bambini e il gioco, le regole per crescere divertendosi
- I piloti dell'Aeronautica volano al Bambino Gesù
- A scuola di salute: i giochi migliori per i bambini
- Con il freddo torna la stagione delle bronchioliti: i consigli degli esperti del Bambino Gesù
- Gli auguri del Cardinale Parolin al personale del Bambino Gesù
- Aggiornamento paziente da Londra: bambino sottoposto a trapianto
On the day of admission you will have to bring:
- your Healthcare book (libretto sanitario). You will not need a physician's prescription;
- previous medical documentation (medical appointments and diagnostic tests).
The patient should show up with an empty stomach at the Ward, where admission has been booked. The healthcare personnel of the Ward will start the preparation of the medical record.
Lunch will be provided either in the Ward, or at the Hospital canteen.
Then, in order to complete the administrative procedure, the accompanying parent should go to the Admission Reception Office (Ufficio Accettazione Ricoveri), located at underground (-1) floor in front of the Salviati Building.
The Office is open:
- from Monday to Friday, from 7:00am to 7:00pm;
- on Saturdays and days before holidays, from 7:00am to 1:00pm.
Upon discharge, the responsible physician will have the clinical record signed by the accompanying parent. The clinical record will contain all information relevant to treatments and procedures, which the patient has undergone during his/her stay.You can also apply for a certificate of hospital admission.