- Pazienti in mare aperto a bordo di Nave Italia
- Aumentano i ricoveri e le prestazioni ambulatoriali. Cresce la produzione scientifica
- Malformazioni cranio-facciali dei bambini: le guide degli esperti del Bambino Gesù
- Gioco d’azzardo, una guida contro la dipendenza
- Malattie del rene nei bambini: scoperte le basi genetiche della sindrome nefrosica
- Conad dona 32 mila euro per l'acquisto di un ecocardiografo portatile
On the day of admission you will have to bring:
- your Healthcare book (libretto sanitario). You will not need a physician's prescription;
- previous medical documentation (medical appointments and diagnostic tests).
The patient should show up with an empty stomach at the Ward, where admission has been booked. The healthcare personnel of the Ward will start the preparation of the medical record.
Lunch will be provided either in the Ward, or at the Hospital canteen.
Then, in order to complete the administrative procedure, the accompanying parent should go to the Admission Reception Office (Ufficio Accettazione Ricoveri), located at underground (-1) floor in front of the Salviati Building.
The Office is open:
- from Monday to Friday, from 7:00am to 7:00pm;
- on Saturdays and days before holidays, from 7:00am to 1:00pm.
Upon discharge, the responsible physician will have the clinical record signed by the accompanying parent. The clinical record will contain all information relevant to treatments and procedures, which the patient has undergone during his/her stay.You can also apply for a certificate of hospital admission.