- Insieme in OPBG: il rapporto tra volontari e adolescenti
- Bollettino medico bimba ferita da esplosione
- Il Bambino Gesù nella rete IRCCS per la ricerca e la cura delle patologie ortopediche
- La FIGC a sostegno della raccolta fondi per l’Istituto dei tumori e dei trapianti del Bambino Gesù
- Come sostenere l'Istituto dei Tumori e dei Trapianti
- Bambini in viaggio: da Fondazione Ania e Bambino Gesù una guida per la sicurezza
Department of Surgery Plastic and Maxillofacial - Surgery Unit
09 April 2019
We would like to invite applications at the Bambino Gesù Children's Hospital for one position of surgical researcher under the active group led by Dr. Mario Zama. The position involves undertaking research in pediatric plastic surgery, with focus on hard palate reconstruction in cleft lip and palate.
Degree in Medicine is requested. Board certificate in Plastic Surgery as well as clinical and research expertise in the field of pediatric plastic surgery would be considered an advantage.
Knowledge in English and Italian languages is a requirement to be eligible.
A starting 12‐months (renewable up to 36 months) surgical research position will be awarded to the successful candidate. Position and salary will depend on qualification and experience.
Review of applications will begin on April 1st and will continue until the position is filled.
Applications, including the applicant's CV and the name/address of two reference persons, should be submitted to email@example.com quoting the code OPBG2018/04.
Please contact Dr. Mario Zama (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any further information.
|Reference Code||Department/Laboratory/Unit||Requested degree||Research fields||Deadline for submission|
Departement of Surgery Plastic and Maxillofacial - Surgery Unit
Pediatric - Plastic - Surgery