- Obesità grave: la chirurgia bariatrica guarisce anche il fegato
- In Ospedale 650 volontari e oltre 100 associazioni accreditate
- Da Edo Marcangeli Onlus a Soggiorno Sereno: il numero di novembre di Insieme in OPBG
- Piccoli detective crescono
- Tutto sul divezzamento: il numero di novembre di A scuola di salute
- Primi 6 trapianti pediatrici di microbiota intestinale
The Scientific Committee promotes, coordinates and governs the areas of research at the Ospedale Pediatrico Bambino Gesù.
It is responsible for strategic and program guidelines for research: organizes activities, with particular focus on translational research and innovation; through network collaboration and clinical and pre-clinical research development, the committee provides assurance and monitors that the research is being carried out in compliance with the ethical principles that inspire the institution.
It fosters collaboration with institutional bodies, including the Ministry of Health, the MIUR (Ministry of Education and University Research), Universities, Italian and international Research Institutes, the European Commission, and the CNR (The National Research Council).
It promotes fund raising for research.
It monitors scientific research projects and ensures protection of the intellectual property of inventions and discoveries by OPBG researchers.
It coordinates Research Laboratories, fosters a continuous exchange of knowledge between clinical and scientific activities, presides over and coordinates the Scientific Technology Committee.
The Chief Scientific Officer of the Ospedale Pediatrico Bambino Gesù Research Division is Prof. Bruno Dallapiccola.