- Il circo in ospedale
- Nel 2019 raddoppiate le donazioni di latte materno
- Guida ai tumori pediatrici. Seconda causa di morte sotto i 14 anni, ma oltre l'80% dei pazienti guarisce
- Parmitano: “Buon Natale dallo spazio ai pazienti del Bambino Gesù”
- Nuova tecnologia per studiare l'epilessia direttamente sul tessuto cerebrale umano
- All'Ospedale assegnati tre bollini rosa
The Scientific Committee promotes, coordinates and governs the areas of research at the Ospedale Pediatrico Bambino Gesù.
It is responsible for strategic and program guidelines for research: organizes activities, with particular focus on translational research and innovation; through network collaboration and clinical and pre-clinical research development, the committee provides assurance and monitors that the research is being carried out in compliance with the ethical principles that inspire the institution.
It fosters collaboration with institutional bodies, including the Ministry of Health, the MIUR (Ministry of Education and University Research), Universities, Italian and international Research Institutes, the European Commission, and the CNR (The National Research Council).
It promotes fund raising for research.
It monitors scientific research projects and ensures protection of the intellectual property of inventions and discoveries by OPBG researchers.
It coordinates Research Laboratories, fosters a continuous exchange of knowledge between clinical and scientific activities, presides over and coordinates the Scientific Technology Committee.
The Chief Scientific Officer of the Ospedale Pediatrico Bambino Gesù Research Division is Prof. Bruno Dallapiccola.