- Studio su Nature: ecco come proliferano i tumori
- Scoperto farmaco che intrappola il virus Sars CoV-2
- Arriva l'app per scoprire la Carta dei diritti dei bambini in ospedale
- Covid: ecco come i bambini neutralizzano il virus
- Intervento salvavita in emodinamica su bimbo nato alla 25esima settimana
- Fegato grasso: la mutazione di una proteina predice la fibrosi epatica nei bambini e negli adulti
Endocrinology and diabetes unit
28 February 2017
We would like to invite applications for one position of clinical research under the active group led by Dr. Marco Cappa. The position involves undertaking research in pediatric growth disorders.
The aim of the project is to investigate new technologies to improve the management of GH treated patients.
Degree in Medicine is requested. Board certificate in Pediatrics or Endocrinology as well as clinical and research expertise in the field of pediatric endocrinology would be considered an advantage.
A starting 12‐months (renewable up to 36 months) clinical research position starting in 2017 will be awarded to the successful candidate.
Knowledge in English and Italian languages is a requirement to be eligible; knowledge of other languages would be an advantage. Position and salary will depend on qualification and experience.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Applications, including the applicant's CV and the name/address of two reference persons, should be submitted to email@example.com, quoting the code OPBG2017/03.
Please contact Dr. Marco Cappa (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any further information.
|Reference Code||Department/Laboratory/Unit||Requested degree||Research fields||Deadline for submission|
Endocrinology & Diabetes Unit
Pediatric Growth Disorders