- Studio su Nature: ecco come proliferano i tumori
- Scoperto farmaco che intrappola il virus Sars CoV-2
- Arriva l'app per scoprire la Carta dei diritti dei bambini in ospedale
- Covid: ecco come i bambini neutralizzano il virus
- Intervento salvavita in emodinamica su bimbo nato alla 25esima settimana
- Fegato grasso: la mutazione di una proteina predice la fibrosi epatica nei bambini e negli adulti
Grant And Technology Transfer Office And Core Facilities
Applications for two positions at the Bambino Gesù Children's Hospital are open. Medicine, biology, biotechnology, pharmacy, chemistry degree or equivalent
16 October 2020
Applications are now closed
We would like to invite applications at the Bambino Gesù Children's Hospital for two positions of Grant and Technology Transfer Office and Core Facilities, under the
responsibility of Dr Sonya Jane Martin.
THE POSITION REQUIRES:
- Medicine, biology, biotechnology, pharmacy, chemistry degree or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Experience in participating in research calls and in scientific and administrative research projects management.
- Excellent knowledge of the project management methodologies.
- Good social skills in order to communicate and interact with hospital's departments and offices and outside.
- Ability to work in team.
- Timeliness, efficiency and ability to meet deadlines.
A 12-months research position will be awarded to the successful candidate. Position and salary will depend on qualification and experience.
Applications are now closed.