- Le dipendenze dei giovani e i genitori: il nuovo numero di A scuola di salute
- “Caro Papa, ti regalo un disegno”, la campagna per sostenere le cure dei “Figli del Mondo”
- Il Dipartimento Pediatrico Universitario-Ospedaliero: il numero 7 di OPBG Magazine
- La giornata mondiale del volontariato e il Natale: il numero di dicembre di Insieme in OPBG
- Il presidente del Consiglio e il ministro della Salute in visita all’ospedale
- Separate le gemelline siamesi provenienti dal Burundi
Hemodynamic research unit
16 March 2017
We would like to invite applications for one position of research in the Unit of Hemodynamic headed by Dr. Paolo Guccione. The position involves undertaking research in pulmonary vaso‐reactivity tests in Pediatrics and their possibly application in the different settings of pulmonary hypertension in the pediatric age.
The main aim of the position is to make the successful candidate learn the clinical and/or instrumental elements suggesting the evolution of primitive and/or acquired pulmonary hypertension in the pediatric age. Moreover, the successful candidate will learn the use of modifying disease therapies and the peculiar indications concerning the pediatric age. Degree in Medicine is requested. Board certificate in Pediatrics as well as clinical expertise in the field of pediatric cardiology are required. The candidate should be younger than 35 years at the time of application.
A 6‐months clinical research position starting in September 2016 will be awarded to the successful candidate. Knowledge in English and Italian languages is a requirement to be eligible. Position and salary will depend on qualification and experience.
The deadline for submission of the applications is May 31, 2017. Interview of the selected candidates will be planned from June 2017 onwards.
Applications, including the applicant's CV and the name/address of two reference persons, should be submitted to email@example.com, quoting the code OPBG 2017/04
|Reference Code||Department/Laboratory/Unit||Requested degree||Research fields||Deadline for submission|
Unit of Hemodynamic
May 31, 2017