- Conad dona 32 mila euro per l'acquisto di un ecocardiografo portatile
- Obesità: tornano i super-eroi di Dammi il 5
- Microbiota: gli adolescenti obesi hanno batteri diversi dagli adulti
- Firmato accordo di collaborazione con Intesa San Paolo
- Tutto sull’adolescenza: il nuovo numero di A scuola di salute
- 25 anni di Davide Ciavattini Onlus e Officium
The Bambino Gesù System in Italy and around the world
With its four locations, at Gianicolo and San Paolo in Rome, at Palidoro and at Santa Marinella, Ospedale Pediatrico Bambino Gesù covers a total area of over 500,000 square meters.
The hospital has developed a true "Bambino Gesù System" that stretches beyond the regions of Rome and Lazio, establishing itself as a national and international centre of excellence.
The historical location at Gianicolo, in Rome, has become the hub of a new multi-centred hospital extending beyond regional boundaries to meet the healthcare needs of children from all over southern Italy.
Equally important are the international missions in developing countries. Today the Bambino Gesù is active in 12 countries, with the goal of providing care and passing on its experience in the poorest areas of the world.