- Covid e vaccini: la pandemia si combatte anche sul web
- Malattie rare, il Covid non ferma la ricerca: identificate 4 nuove patologie orfane di diagnosi
- Infezioni virali: scoperta una "scorciatoia" del sistema immunitario per combatterle
- Nella 'Casa del SuperEroe' nuovi spazi per le famiglie del Bambino Gesù
- Solidarietà: 55.000 euro da Conad Nord Ovest per la Fondazione Bambino Gesù
- A 21 giorni dalla prima dose, anticorpi contro il Covid per il 99% dei sanitari vaccinati
Imaging analysis and spectroscopy - Unit of Neuroradiology
20 September 2019
We would like to invite applications at the Bambino Gesù Children's Hospital for one position of research fellow in imaging analysis and spectroscopy. The position involves undertaking research in pediatric metabolic diseases, with focus on the implementation of methods and analysis in magnetic resonance spectroscopy to study metabolic profiles of metabolic diseases.
Degree as Radiologist and clinical expertise in the field of Pediatric Neuroradiology is requested. Previous certified research experience in neuroradiology awards and scientific publications relevant into the field would be considered an advantage.
A starting 12‐months research position will be awarded to the successful candidate. Position and salary will depend on qualification and experience.
Review of applications will begin on October 2019 and will continue until the position is filled.
For any further information, please contact Dr Daniela Longo (email@example.com ).
|Reference Code||Department/Laboratory/Unit||Requested degree||Research fields||Deadline for submission|
Unit of Neuroradiology
Pediatric metabolic diseases