- A scuola di salute: la giornata alimentare
- Nasce la Casa del SuperEroe
- Obesity Day, il 10 ottobre consulenze gratuite e incontri con esperti
- Malattie rare: scoperta una nuova patologia genetica del neurosviluppo
- Con "Dislessia 2.0", al via lo screening digitale gratuito e aperto a tutti
- Cure odontoiatriche, bambini più sereni con la sedazione cosciente
Our research laboratories house basic and translational scientific research activities run by the hospital. One of the key elements that distinguish the laboratories is close collaboration with the clinical trials carried out within the hospital. Currently, the laboratories are located in the Giovanni Paolo II Pavilion at the Gianicolo facility.
The hospital has designed new research laboratories that reflect the course of future research at the OPBG and will be located near the Basilica of San Paolo Outside the Walls.
Currently, research is being carried out in six major fields:
- Stem Cells and Tissue Engineering
- Immunology, Clinical Immunology and Immunopathology
- Genetic Disorders and Rare Diseases
- Complex Disorders and Predictive Medicine