- Terminal Gianicolo: nuove tariffe agevolate per pazienti e visitatori
- Via libera ai probiotici per la prevenzione delle allergie
- Suor Vincenza ricorda gli ebrei rifugiati in Ospedale
- Il Bambino Gesù diventa Centro di Formazione dell'American Heart Association
- Presentazione delle nuove linee guida mondiali sulle allergie pediatriche
- Obesità: arrivano le prime linee guida internazionali per la chirurgia pediatrica
Il sistema Bambino Gesù in Italia e nel mondo
With its four locations, at Gianicolo and San Paolo in Rome, at Palidoro and at Santa Marinella, Ospedale Pediatrico Bambino Gesù covers a total area of over 500,000 square meters.
The hospital has developed a true "Bambino Gesù System" that stretches beyond the regions of Rome and Lazio, establishing itself as a national and international centre of excellence.
The historical location at Gianicolo, in Rome, has become the hub of a new multi-centred hospital extending beyond regional boundaries to meet the healthcare needs of children from all over southern Italy.
The regional facilities at Catanzaro and Potenza, and the Mediterranean Cardiology Centre in Taormina aim to eliminate the long "journeys of hope" that weigh not only on young patients but also on their families, with demanding relocations that have significant financial and social costs.
Equally important are the international missions in developing countries. Today the Bambino Gesù is active in 17 countries, with the goal of providing care and passing on its experience in the poorest areas of the world.