- A scuola di salute: la giornata alimentare
- Nasce la Casa del SuperEroe
- Obesity Day, il 10 ottobre consulenze gratuite e incontri con esperti
- Malattie rare: scoperta una nuova patologia genetica del neurosviluppo
- Con "Dislessia 2.0", al via lo screening digitale gratuito e aperto a tutti
- Cure odontoiatriche, bambini più sereni con la sedazione cosciente
Research activities at the OPBG include:
Research activities aimed at developing essential knowledge in biomedicine and public healthcare. The research is planned by the hospital in collaboration with the Ministry of Health based on a three-year program.
Some projects are funded individually by various institutions (Ministry of Health, the European Commission, Italian Pharmaceutical Agency, Italian Association for Cancer Research, Telethon, 5xmille Tax Donation, donations and contributions from Foundations, Associations and other).