- I bambini e il gioco, le regole per crescere divertendosi
- I piloti dell'Aeronautica volano al Bambino Gesù
- A scuola di salute: i giochi migliori per i bambini
- Con il freddo torna la stagione delle bronchioliti: i consigli degli esperti del Bambino Gesù
- Gli auguri del Cardinale Parolin al personale del Bambino Gesù
- Aggiornamento paziente da Londra: bambino sottoposto a trapianto
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS
This page of the portal offers useful information on the rights of people with rare diseases, particularly when the diseases or disorders are disabling or less permanent.
The information is updated regularly thanks also to your contributions. We invite you to inform us of any local situations or to keep us updated on information you feel could be useful for this page.
The Charter of Children's Rights in hospital expresses the principles to which the staff at the Ospedale Pediatrico Bambino Gesù aspires to daily and pursues by the love and compassion of faith, beginning with acknowledging full dignity of a child and his family coping with an illness.
The charter was established as a consequence of a research project sponsored by the Ministry of Health, which saw the participation of, in addition to the OPBG, the Burlo Garofolo Children's Hospital in Trieste, the Gaslini Children's Hospital in Genoa, and the Meyer Children's Hospital in Florence.