- Studio su Nature: ecco come proliferano i tumori
- Scoperto farmaco che intrappola il virus Sars CoV-2
- Arriva l'app per scoprire la Carta dei diritti dei bambini in ospedale
- Covid: ecco come i bambini neutralizzano il virus
- Intervento salvavita in emodinamica su bimbo nato alla 25esima settimana
- Fegato grasso: la mutazione di una proteina predice la fibrosi epatica nei bambini e negli adulti
Research fellow in Pediatric Intensive Care
At the Bambino Gesù Children's Hospital application for one position as research fellow in Pediatric Intensive Care is open
08 March 2021
We would like to invite applications at the Bambino Gesù Children's Hospital for one position as research fellow in Pediatric Intensive Care under the supervision of Dr. Gabriell a Bottari.
The candidate will have training in the technique of sublingual microvascular analysis and will be involved in its application, analyzing data acquired by an ongoing scientific project related to Pediatric Intensive Care on Septic Shock.
Medicine or Biology degree with Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Power Point) are requested.
Interpersonal relationship skills, predisposition to teamwork and problem solving skills will be considered preferential characteristics.
Availability is required from Monday to Friday, full time.
Position and salary will depend on qualification and experience.
Selection of applications will begin on March 2021 and will continue for six weeks starting from publication date or further until eligible applicant will be selected.
Applications, including the applicant's CV and the name/address of two referees, should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the code OPBG2021/03.
Please contact the Scientific Directorate (email@example.com) for any further information.