- Covid-19: rientro a scuola in sicurezza. I consigli degli esperti
- Quality Day 2020: le buone pratiche che migliorano il Bambino Gesù
- Nave Italia salpa con i pazienti del Bambino Gesù
- Covid 19 e bambini: scoperto il meccanismo che scatena la risposta infiammatoria
- Durante il Coronavirus le famiglie possono parlare con i nostri esperti
- 6 trapianti d'organo in 6 giorni
Rheumatology research unit
18 January 2018
We would like to invite applications for one position of research under the group led by Dr. Fabrizio De Benedetti. The position involves undertaking research in elaboration of diagnostic pathways and follow‐up of auto inflammatory diseases.
Degree in Medicine is requested. Board certification in Pediatrics, and clinical and research expertise in the field of pediatric rheumatology will be considered a significant advantage.
A 12‐months clinical research position starting in 2018 (with a salary of €20.000,00 per annum) be awarded to the successful candidate. Knowledge in English and Italian languages is required.
The deadline for submission of the applications is February 28, 2018. Interview of the selected candidates will be planned from March 2018 onwards.
Applications, including the applicant's CV and the name/address of two reference persons, should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the code OPBG2018/01.
|Reference Code||Department/Laboratory/Unit||Requested degree||Research fields||Deadline for submission|
February 28, 2018