- Il circo in ospedale
- Nel 2019 raddoppiate le donazioni di latte materno
- Guida ai tumori pediatrici. Seconda causa di morte sotto i 14 anni, ma oltre l'80% dei pazienti guarisce
- Parmitano: “Buon Natale dallo spazio ai pazienti del Bambino Gesù”
- Nuova tecnologia per studiare l'epilessia direttamente sul tessuto cerebrale umano
- All'Ospedale assegnati tre bollini rosa
PAEDIATRIC GRADUATE STUDIES
The Ospedale Pediatrico Bambino Gesù and the faculty of Paediatrics at the University of Rome Tor Vergata, part of the University Hospital Department of Paediatric Medicine, established the Paediatric Graduate Studies program in 2011.
The aim is to offer theoretical training courses – post-graduate practices in Paediatric Sciences. Masters programs and specialization courses have been developed for healthcare specialists who wish to broaden their knowledge and keep abreast of issues regarding child development.
Training opportunities are coordinated and provided by nationally and internationally esteemed qualified professionals. The courses and programs are held in three medical centres of excellence: the Ospedale Pediatrico Bambino Gesù, University of Rome Tor Vergata, and the Tor Vergata general hospital.
The Paediatric Graduate Studies program also collaborates with the Masters in Paediatric Cardiology at the University of Messina, and with the Department of Cardiology at the Ospedale Bambino Gesù in Taormina.
For further information, visit the site