- L'Ospedale insieme a Leonardo e Telespazio sperimentano l’uso di droni per la consegna di materiale sanitario
- Vaccini: A scuola di salute, tutte le risposte alle domande dei genitori
- Covid 19: 7 bambini in ECMO da marzo in Europa, contro oltre 1500 adulti
- Durante il Coronavirus le famiglie possono parlare con i nostri esperti
- Un test per predire l'efficacia del vaccino antinfluenzale
- Bambino Gesù: gli effetti positivi della mindfulness sui bambini con ADHD
Unit of Neurology
Application for this position involves undertaking project in the field of Multiple Sclerosis to train a pediatrician on the identification of cognitive patterns in MS
16 October 2020
We would like to invite applications at the Bambino Gesù Children's Hospital for one position of research fellowship under the active group led by Prof. Massimiliano Valeriani. The position involves undertaking project in the field of Multiple Sclerosis to train a pediatrician on the identification of cognitive patterns in MS.
Degree as a pediatrician with experience in pediatric neurological diseases is requested.
A 6-months research position will be awarded to the successful candidate. Position and salary will depend on qualification and experience.
Selection of applications will begin on October 2020 and will continue for six weeks starting from publication date or further until eligible applicant will be selected.
Applications, including the applicant's CV and the name/address of two reference persons, should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the code OPBG2020/01.
Please contact the Scientific Directorate (email@example.com) for any further information.