- Insieme in OPBG: il nuovo Coronavirus e il volontariato
- Coronavirus: Consulenze a distanza per bambini e famiglie
- A scuola di salute: una guida online completamente dedicata ai bambini con sindrome di Down
- Nota su bimbo positivo a COVID-19
- Coronavirus, rinviate le attività ambulatoriali non urgenti
- Alcol e sicurezza stradale: Fondazione ANIA e Bambino Gesù insieme per la prevenzione
Imaging analysis and spectroscopy - Unit of Neuroradiology
20 settembre 2019
We would like to invite applications at the Bambino Gesù Children's Hospital for one position of research fellow in imaging analysis and spectroscopy. The position involves undertaking research in pediatric metabolic diseases, with focus on the implementation of methods and analysis in magnetic resonance spectroscopy to study metabolic profiles of metabolic diseases.
Degree as biomedical engineer is requested. Clinical and research expertise in the field of magnetic resonance imaging, including knowledge of analysis and processing of MRI spectroscopy data would be considered an advantage. A knowledge of at least one programming language between C and Python will be considered.
A starting 12‐months research position will be awarded to the successful candidate. Position and salary will depend on qualification and experience.The deadline for submission of the applications is October 31th, 2019. Review of applications will begin on October 2019 and will continue until the position is filled.
For any further information, please contact Dr Daniela Longo (firstname.lastname@example.org ).
|Reference Code||Department/Laboratory/Unit||Requested degree||Research fields||Deadline for submission|
Unit of Neuroradiology
Pediatric metabolic diseases