- I "siblings" del Bambino Gesù nella giuria di Giffoni Experience 2019
- 6 trapianti di organo in 5 giorni
- La first lady dell'Ecuador in visita all'Ospedale
- Tutto sulla salute dei denti, dall'igiene orale all'apparecchio
- Cooperazione sanitaria: firmato memorandum tra Santa Sede e Ministero della Salute russo
- Asma allergico: respirare a pieni polmoni a 1.700 metri
Metabolic Diseases research unit - Deadline for submission: May 31, 2017
25 gennaio 2017
We would like to invite applications for one position of research under the active group led by Dr. Carlo Dionisi‐Vici. The position involves undertaking research in Pompe disease.
The aim of the project is to investigate the nutritional aspects of Pompe disease, focusing on the development of novel strategies for nutritional management in combination with enzyme replacement therapy. Degree in Medicine is requested. Board certificate in Pediatrics or Child Neurology as well as clinical and research expertise in the field of metabolic diseases would be considered a significant advantage.
A starting 12‐months (renewable up to 36 months) clinical research position starting in 2017 will be awarded to the successful candidate. Knowledge in English and Italian languages is a requirement to be eligible; knowledge of other languages would be an advantage. Position and salary will depend on qualification and experience.
The deadline for submission of the applications is May 31th, 2017. Interview of the selected candidates will be planned from June 2017 onwards.
Applications, including the applicant's CV and the name/address of two reference persons, should be submitted to email@example.com, quoting the code OPBG2017/01.
|Reference Code||Department/Laboratory/Unit||Requested degree||Research fields||Deadline for submission|
Unit of Metabolic Diseases
May 31, 2017