- Domenica l'Ambulatorio pediatrico gratuito di terapia del dolore
- Morte improvvisa, un'Unità mobile per gli screening cardiologici in classe
- La visita dell'Esercito Italiano
- La Notte dei Re del calcio mondiale per l’Ospedale Bambino Gesù
- Chef per un giorno, giovani diabetici a Italian Chef Academy
- Allergie alimentari: il paradosso della desensibilizzazione, aumentano i casi di anafilassi
UNIT OF METABOLIC DISEASES - Deadline for submission: May 31, 2016
08 aprile 2016
We would like to invite applications for one position of research under the active group led by Dr. Carlo Dionisi‐Vici. The position involves undertaking research in Pompe disease.
The aim of the project is to investigate the nutritional aspects of Pompe disease, focusing on the development of novel strategies for nutritional management in combination with enzyme replacement therapy. Degree in Medicine is requested. Board certificate in Pediatrics or Child Neurology as well as clinical and research expertise in the field of metabolic diseases would be considered a significant advantage.
A starting 12‐months (renewable up to 36 months) clinical research position starting in 2016 will be awarded to the successful candidate.
Knowledge in English and Italian languages is a requirement to be eligible; knowledge of other languages would be an advantage. Position and salary will depend on qualification and experience. The deadline for submission of the applications is May 31th, 2016. Interview of the selected candidates will be planned from June 2016 onwards.
Applications, including the applicant's CV and the name/address of two reference persons, should be submitted to email@example.com, quoting the code OPBG2016/02.
|Reference Code||Department/Laboratory/Unit||Requested degree||Research fields||Deadline for submission|
Unit of Metabolic Diseases
May 31, 2016