- Consiglio Superiore di Sanità, Enoc: "Onorati di poter offrire il nostro contributo"
- Nel 2018 oltre 1700 consulenze dalla helpline di Neuropsichiatria
- Esibizione acrobatica dei Vigili del Fuoco del Vaticano
- Epilessia, il 30% delle crisi si manifesta a scuola. I medici del Bambino Gesù formano gli insegnanti
- Al Bambino Gesù uno strumento innovativo per l'analisi del genoma
- Trapianto riuscito per il paziente da Londra. Bambino in dimissione
Neurosciences Department - Research Neurophysiology Unit
23 novembre 2018
We would like to invite applications at the Bambino Gesù Children's Hospital for one position of clinical researcher under the active group led by Dr. Matteo Di Capua. The position involves undertaking research in multimodal neurophysiological monitoring of patients in neonatal and pediatric intensive care unit, and patients with complex congenital heart diseases after cardiac surgery.
Degree in Medicine is requested. Board certificate in Neurology or Pediatric Neurology or Child Neuropsychiatry as well as clinical and research expertise in the field of neurophysiology would be considered an advantage.
Knowledge in English and Italian languages is a requirement to be eligible.
A starting 12‐months (renewable up to 36 months) clinical research position will be awarded to the successful candidate. Position and salary will depend on qualification and experience. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Applications, including the applicant's CV and the name/address of two reference persons, should be submitted to email@example.com, quoting the code OPBG2018/05. Please contact Dr. Matteo Di Capua (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any further information.
|Reference Code||Department/Laboratory/Unit||Requested degree||Research fields||Deadline for submission|
Neurosciences Department - Neurophysiology Unit
Neurophysiological monitoring of patients in neonatal and pediatric intensive care unit