- Studio su Nature: ecco come proliferano i tumori
- Scoperto farmaco che intrappola il virus Sars CoV-2
- Arriva l'app per scoprire la Carta dei diritti dei bambini in ospedale
- Covid: ecco come i bambini neutralizzano il virus
- Intervento salvavita in emodinamica su bimbo nato alla 25esima settimana
- Fegato grasso: la mutazione di una proteina predice la fibrosi epatica nei bambini e negli adulti
Physicist as research fellow
Applications for one position of Physicist as research fellow is open. Applicants should preferably have a professional registration
03 marzo 2021
We would like to invite applications at the Bambino Gesù Children's Hospital for one position of Physicist as research fellow under the responsibility of Dr. Stefania Petrini. Applicants should preferably have a professional registration.
The position requires:
- Physics degree
- Experience with Biophysics or Biophotonics and statistical data analysis is highly appreciated
- Strong motivation and research commitment
- Ability to work in team
- Timelines, efficiency and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
The position is initially for 12 months, with possibility of extension upon positive assessment of the first 12 months activity.
Position and salary will depend on candidate's track record and experience.
Applications, including the applicant's CV and the name/contact address of two referees, should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the code OPBG2021/01.
Selection of applications will begin on March 2021 and will continue for six weeks starting from publication date or further until eligible applicants will be selected.
Please contact the Scientific Directorate (email@example.com) for any further information.