- L'eccesso di fruttosio fa male al fegato dei bambini
- "I ragazzi del Bambino Gesù", un documentario per raccontare la malattia
- Al via 'Time Out', il nuovo spazio ragazzi
- Epilessia: i medici del Bambino Gesù incontrano gli insegnanti
- Bronchopneumology research unit
- Tatuaggi e piercing, le raccomandazioni dei medici del Bambino Gesù
We would like to invite applications for one position of clinical research under the active group led by Dr. Renato Cutrera
We would like to invite applications for one position of research under the active group led by Dr. Carlo Dionisi‐Vici. The position involves undertaking research in Pompe disease
We would like to invite applications for one position of research in the Unit of Neurology headed by Dr. Federico Vigevano.
A starting 12‐months (renewable up to 36 months) clinical research position starting in 2016 will be awarded to the successful candidate.
The Bambino Gesù Pediatric Hospital, Scientific Institute in Rome, Italy, recruits professional figures for research training to support its activities for the forthcoming years.