- Insediato il nuovo Consiglio di Amministrazione
- Bambino Gesù, Aifa autorizza la produzione di farmaci sperimentali
- Attività sanitaria e scientifica: i risultati del 2016
- Asma pediatrica: 27 pazienti respirano ad alta quota a Misurina
- Labiopalatoschisi, un Open Day per pazienti e famiglie
- Il 4 luglio sarà presentata in Vaticano la Relazione Sanitaria e Scientifica 2016
Endocrinology and diabetes unit
We would like to invite applications for one position of clinical research under the active group led by Dr. Marco Cappa. The position involves undertaking research in pediatric growth disorders.
The aim of the project is to investigate new technologies to improve the management of GH treated patients.
Degree in Medicine is requested. Board certificate in Pediatrics or Endocrinology as well as clinical and research expertise in the field of pediatric endocrinology would be considered an advantage.
A starting 12‐months (renewable up to 36 months) clinical research position starting in 2017 will be awarded to the successful candidate.
Knowledge in English and Italian languages is a requirement to be eligible; knowledge of other languages would be an advantage. Position and salary will depend on qualification and experience.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Applications, including the applicant's CV and the name/address of two reference persons, should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the code OPBG2017/03.
Please contact Dr. Marco Cappa (email@example.com) for any further information.
|Reference Code||Department/Laboratory/Unit||Requested degree||Research fields||Deadline for submission|
Endocrinology & Diabetes Unit
Pediatric Growth Disorders