- L'Ospedale insieme a Leonardo e Telespazio sperimentano l’uso di droni per la consegna di materiale sanitario
- Vaccini: A scuola di salute, tutte le risposte alle domande dei genitori
- Covid 19: 7 bambini in ECMO da marzo in Europa, contro oltre 1500 adulti
- Durante il Coronavirus le famiglie possono parlare con i nostri esperti
- Un test per predire l'efficacia del vaccino antinfluenzale
- Bambino Gesù: gli effetti positivi della mindfulness sui bambini con ADHD
Grant And Technology Transfer Office And Core Facilities
Applications for two positions at the Bambino Gesù Children's Hospital are open. Medicine, biology, biotechnology, pharmacy, chemistry degree or equivalent
16 ottobre 2020
We would like to invite applications at the Bambino Gesù Children's Hospital for two positions of Grant and Technology Transfer Office and Core Facilities, under the
responsibility of Dr Sonya Jane Martin.
THE POSITION REQUIRES:
- Medicine, biology, biotechnology, pharmacy, chemistry degree or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Experience in participating in research calls and in scientific and administrative research projects management.
- Excellent knowledge of the project management methodologies.
- Good social skills in order to communicate and interact with hospital's departments and offices and outside.
- Ability to work in team.
- Timeliness, efficiency and ability to meet deadlines.
A 12-months research position will be awarded to the successful candidate. Position and salary will depend on qualification and experience.
Applications, including the applicant's CV and the name/address of two reference persons, should be submitted to email@example.com, quoting the code OPBG2020/03.
Selection of applications will begin on October 2020 and will continue for six weeks starting from publication date or further until eligible applicants will be selected.
Please contact the Scientific Directorate (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any further information.