- Insieme in OPBG: il nuovo Coronavirus e il volontariato
- Coronavirus: Consulenze a distanza per bambini e famiglie
- A scuola di salute: una guida online completamente dedicata ai bambini con sindrome di Down
- Nota su bimbo positivo a COVID-19
- Coronavirus, rinviate le attività ambulatoriali non urgenti
- Alcol e sicurezza stradale: Fondazione ANIA e Bambino Gesù insieme per la prevenzione
Perinatal epidemiology and follow-up of high risk infants research group
28 marzo 2018
We invite applications for 1 research position in the area of perinatal epidemiology and follow‐up of high risk infants, within the research group led by Dr. Marina Cuttini.
The position involves activities of project management, literature review, statistical analysis and preparation of research papers in relation with two European projects:
1. SHIPS (Screening for Health In very Preterm infantS in Europe, see www.epiceproject.eu)
2. ReCAP (Research in Children and Adults born very Preterm, see https://recap-preterm.eu/) and will offer the exciting opportunity to work in collaboration with the wide international group of epidemiologists, clinicians and statisticians taking part in these projects.
The successful candidate will have a biological background with data analysis and writing skills. A good knowledge of written and spoken English is required. Experience or interest in maternal and child health will be a plus.
A degree in Medicine or Biology is required. Additional diplomas at Master and PhD level, as well as study or working experiences abroad, will represent important advantages. Position .and salary will depend on qualifications and experience.
The review of applications will start immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
The applications, including the candidate's CV and the name and address of 2 reference persons, should be submitted to email@example.com, quoting the code OPBG2018/03.
For further information, please contact Dr Marina Cuttini (firstname.lastname@example.org).
|Reference Code||Department/Laboratory/Unit||Requested degree||Research fields||Deadline for submission|
Clinical Care and Management Innovation Research Area
Medicine or Biology