- Studio su Nature: ecco come proliferano i tumori
- Scoperto farmaco che intrappola il virus Sars CoV-2
- Arriva l'app per scoprire la Carta dei diritti dei bambini in ospedale
- Covid: ecco come i bambini neutralizzano il virus
- Intervento salvavita in emodinamica su bimbo nato alla 25esima settimana
- Fegato grasso: la mutazione di una proteina predice la fibrosi epatica nei bambini e negli adulti
Scientific Directorate Research Laboratories
Applications for one position of Biomedical laboratory health technician
11 dicembre 2020
We would like to invite applications at the Bambino Gesù Children's Hospital for one position of Biomedical laboratory health technician under the responsibility of Sandro Corbelli.
The applicant should be preferably already registered with the professional association.
The position requires
- Biomedical Laboratory Techniques degree or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of scientific English and skills in bibliographic research on international databases.
Skills and experience
- Technical-professional skills in flow cytometry
- Cell cultures, brightfield and fluorescence microscopy
- Good social skills in order to communicate and interact with colleagues
- Ability to work in team
- Timeliness, efficiency and ability to meet deadlines.
A 12-months research position will be awarded to the successful candidate. Position and salary will depend on qualification and experience.
Applications, including the applicant's CV and the name/address of two reference persons, should be submitted to email@example.com, quoting the code OPBG2020/04.
Selection of applications will begin on December 2020 and will continue for six weeks starting from publication date or further until eligible applicants will be selected.
Please contact the Scientific Directorate (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any further information