- L'Ospedale insieme a Leonardo e Telespazio sperimentano l’uso di droni per la consegna di materiale sanitario
- Vaccini: A scuola di salute, tutte le risposte alle domande dei genitori
- Covid 19: 7 bambini in ECMO da marzo in Europa, contro oltre 1500 adulti
- Durante il Coronavirus le famiglie possono parlare con i nostri esperti
- Un test per predire l'efficacia del vaccino antinfluenzale
- Bambino Gesù: gli effetti positivi della mindfulness sui bambini con ADHD
Unit of Neuromuscular Diseases
At the Bambino Gesù Children's Hospital apllication for one position as research fellow in Biomedical Laboratory Health Technician of research fellowship is open
16 ottobre 2020
We would like to invite applications at the Bambino Gesù Children's Hospital for one position as research fellow in Biomedical Laboratory Health Technician of research fellowship under the active group led by Prof. Enrico Silvio Bertini.
The activities to be carried out are:
1) technical support for molecular genetic procedures for NGS sequencing;
2) sanger validation of variants by PCR;
3) support for histopathology techniques;
4) technical support for RealTime PCR.
A degree in biomedical laboratory techniques and registration in the TSRM-PSTRP register updated to 2020 are required.
Interpersonal relationship skills, predisposition to teamwork and problem solving skills will be considered preferential characteristics. Any previous experience in molecular genetics and/or histology would be desirable. Availability is required from Monday to Friday, full time.
Position and salary will depend on qualification and experience.
Selection of applications will begin on October 2020 and will continue for six weeks starting from publication date or further until eligible applicant will be selected.
Applications, including the applicant's CV and the name/address of two reference persons, should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the code OPBG2020/02.
Please contact the Scientific Directorate (email@example.com) for any further information.