- Neuroblastoma: identificati due “marcatori” che predicono le possibilità di sopravvivenza
- Pediatria: accordo con la ASL di Teramo per la gestione delle emergenze e dell'assistenza neuropsichiatrica
- Tornano su Rai3 le storie di "Dottori in corsia"
- RES: tutto su Orphanet
- Nata il 31 e operata il 1°, la storia della bimba venuta al mondo al Bambino Gesù
- Coronavirus e tecnologia: dalla dad ai social. I consigli degli esperti
Unit of Neuromuscular Diseases
At the Bambino Gesù Children's Hospital apllication for one position as research fellow in Biomedical Laboratory Health Technician of research fellowship is open
16 ottobre 2020
Applications are closed
We would like to invite applications at the Bambino Gesù Children's Hospital for one position as research fellow in Biomedical Laboratory Health Technician of research fellowship under the active group led by Prof. Enrico Silvio Bertini.
The activities to be carried out are:
1) technical support for molecular genetic procedures for NGS sequencing;
2) sanger validation of variants by PCR;
3) support for histopathology techniques;
4) technical support for RealTime PCR.
A degree in biomedical laboratory techniques and registration in the TSRM-PSTRP register updated to 2020 are required.
Interpersonal relationship skills, predisposition to teamwork and problem solving skills will be considered preferential characteristics. Any previous experience in molecular genetics and/or histology would be desirable. Availability is required from Monday to Friday, full time.
Position and salary will depend on qualification and experience.
Selection of applications will begin on October 2020 and will continue for six weeks starting from publication date or further until eligible applicant will be selected.
Applications are now closed.