We would like to invite applications at the Bambino Gesù Children's Hospital for two positions of Grant and Technology Transfer Office and Core Facilities, under the
responsibility of Dr Sonya Jane Martin.
THE POSITION REQUIRES:
- Medicine, biology, biotechnology, pharmacy, chemistry degree or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Experience in participating in research calls and in scientific and administrative research projects management.
- Excellent knowledge of the project management methodologies.
- Good social skills in order to communicate and interact with hospital's departments and offices and outside.
- Ability to work in team.
- Timeliness, efficiency and ability to meet deadlines.
A 12-months research position will be awarded to the successful candidate. Position and salary will depend on qualification and experience.
Applications, including the applicant's CV and the name/address of two reference persons, should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the code OPBG2020/03.
Selection of applications will begin on October 2020 and will continue for six weeks starting from publication date or further until eligible applicants will be selected.
Please contact the Scientific Directorate (email@example.com) for any further information.